June Intensive
[ Tuesday, May 29, 2007|7:30 PM ]
Had our first June intensive programme. Well, was alright I guess. Dread the damn weather! So warm can. ZZZ. And I knew I kept yawning. Lol. Didn't sleep early the night before. Really felt like sleeping during Emaths lesson. Luckily never, or I wouldn't know what Mrs Ng is talking about. Tried to stay focus somehow. Then, had break and met Mr Ang at the canteen. We were in a mid of a conversation and he suddenly popped out. Haha. Quite nice to see him though. He asked about the Chinese paper we took yesterday and kept saying we would be fine, even though we haven't even know our results. Haha. Asked about the paper, and inevitably, made mistakes. Ahh, nevermind. He went off, but upon hearing Joscelin calling him 'dou dou', he came back and chatted. Lol. Went off afterwhich.
Yep. Social Studies was next. Went to the AVA room for our lesson with 4EC. I guess, if we were to continue with this kind of lesson, and with us being indolent to have self study at home, we will fail SS. Or maybe, I will fail SS. I would prefer her teaching English. Yep. Anyway, can't wait for SS to over. Haha. Don't really like it, certainly no idea on what she's talking. Then, proceeded with Emaths again. I think Mrs Ng had finished Vectors? Quite rush though. I need more practices, not only on vectors, but also others. Perhaps everything? Just too lazy.
Finally curriculum time ended. Met up with Yijun, Feyona and Hilda after that. Went over to Hougang Mall for lunch. Headed back school after that, went for co. *On the way, they got bitten my leeches.* Haha. No la, joking. Haha. Had fun teaching them the scores. Lol. The way they played so cute la. Hahaha. Then still got what Lemon Tree. Haha. Then 'sao di ban' and laughed until Feyona roll on floor. LOL. sao di ban! hahaha. Yea, crapped and headed home after that.