[ Wednesday, July 18, 2007|6:42 PM ]
FIVE PRINCIPLES:
1. I am responsible for my behaviour. If I behave well, I will get the credit. If I mess up, I must accept responsibilities and not to blame somebody else.
2. I am responsible for my learning. No one can learn for me.
3. I am responsible for treating all persons with consideration and respect.
4. I am responsible for contributing to my classroom and my school.
5. I am responsible for the environment - for treating it with care so that others may enjoy it.
ASS. I can still regurgitate this thing after one day, BUT not my History.
Finally had the oral thingy on Tuesday. Quite scary, Mdm Ng going real fast. Our class was not called to stand after the morning assembly; i thought we're going to have spotchecks. Scare me. Okay, about the night study thing again. I thought it's over since nothing's being done on Monday. Anyway, those involved had to move to the 5 Principles' place and memorise it all. Two periods just gone like that. Had to memorise all and then read it out to Mr Rafi. There's many misunderstandings to this issue, and too bad, students are always wrong. Nevermind. But one thing, 4EA is NOT complacent. They have yet to see the worst. Don't know who wrote that on the board, but yes i agree; they just don't understand the word 'humble'. We're not very, but i can guarantee that we're not complacent. Zzz.
Today's History, quite difficult la. And it's always pouring on Wednesday. Don't know liao la. Oh ya, 2 mistakes for O's listening. Zzz.